With a Finance Lease agreement, a vehicle is hired to you for a fixed period without the option of ownership. At the end of the contract, the proceeds from the sale of the vehicle, less a small fee, are returned to you. The basic details are;
• You agree an initial rental
• You pay monthly or quarterly for the use of a Mercedes vehicle over an agreed period
• At the end of the agreement the vehicle must be sold on to an independent third party. We will invoice the third party on your instruction and then return 95% of the sale price to you
• Alternatively you may return the vehicle to us. We will then sell it and return 95% of the net sale proceeds to you, after deductions and collection fees
• You can choose to pay a final lump sum to reduce the regul
There are many advantages to a Finance Lease deal;
• You have use of the vehicle without a large capital outlay.
• Improved cash flow with fixed monthly rentals.
• VAT on rentals is reclaimable.
• Rentals are allowable against taxable profits.
• On balance sheet.
• Your business could benefit from the net sale proceeds.
• Optional balloon payment will reduce your monthly/quarterly rentals.
• An additional line of credit.
• Option to extend at apepperco